Archive for the ‘Events’ Category
Have you seen those sexy ladies and hot hunks? Do you know who won the Century Superbods 2012? The Finalists of the Century Superbods 2012 had a grand time in Boracay proving who deserves the title.
These healthy and active superbods probably never heard of lipo 6 black ultra concentrate side effects . They were too busy taking in the beauty of Boracay, competing against each other and just having major fun.
As all events come to an end, winners must be named. These two are the champions for this year’s Century Superbods.
Monika Sta. Maria
Whitney Houston, I loved her movie when I was young. I was totally fascinated by Kevin Costner then. Quiet, brooding and a man I can depend on. I would sit on our patio furniture and imagine I’m singing “I have nothing” while looking at Kevin. Whitney Houston is such a great singer that has left too early, who wasn’t able to make a comeback. Such a waste. May her soul rest in peace.
I thought this was something to blog about. Pack your mini backpacks
and head on to Pennsylvania. Go look for the Purple Squirrel. The Emert Family used peanuts as bait and found this cute one in the cage. They let him go, with no tests done whatsoever to find out what made it a purple squirrel. Hey, I love the color. If I could see a purple man, I’d be amazed, or scared to death.
Catch Pacquiao vs. Marquez Fight at Newport Performing Arts+ P1,000 bonus bets (valued at P1700) at Ensogo
- Pacquaio vs Marquez Fight
- Fight on Sunday, Nov 13, 2011, 8:00am
- Plus P1,000 worth of bonus bets (match & play) valid for 7 days from November 13, 2011 to November 19, 2011
2. At 1000 pesos! Enjoy year’s biggest Fight at Luxury Sofitel with Hearty Filipino Buffet Breakfast, Giant LED screen and Live Jazz Band at Cash Cash Pinoy
3.Pacquiao vs Marquez screening with brunch buffet for P975 at Lancaster Hotel Manila at Pakyaw
Greenhills Elan Hotel Deal with free snacks for 599 at Deal Spot
Pay only P550 instead of 1100 at Makati Palace Halloween Spooky Treat Party. It’s valid for 1 Adult and 1 Kid.
October 31, 2011
Buy now at Cleverbuy
Since it’s that time of the year again.
I’m going to find stuff online to let you in on some of the Valentine treats.
Strangely enough St. Valentine was a priest who was beheaded for marrying couples on February 14 decades and decades ago.
But of course the story did not stop there. It just went on and on with an excuse for going overboard with romance.
I did sound like a cynic there but no. Hey I love Valentine’s day except when I was single and didn’t have anybody to go out on a date with. I don’t know whatever anyone say. Valentine’s day sucks for single dateless girls ha ha ha.
So now I’m looking for some good deals maybe me and my hubby could go to and share with you.
Happy lovin 8)
I have always wanted to go to the Hot Air Balloon Fiesta Event.
Now while I was browsing online, I stumbled upon this site where they offer a package for the fiesta and also nearby tourist attractions.
If you don’t feel like driving then why not go on a tour van. Its an experience. Saves you the time and hassle right. I haven’t tried it but it looks like a legit site.
They have tour dates from Feb 10-13
The lowest price is 999 php per person.
Get ready to wake up pretty early though, earliest trip leaves at 2:30 because the event starts at around 5am. Well, you can slleep on the way.
1. The promo is open to female teens, 13 – 19 years old, residing within Metro Manila only.
2. To join, simply e-mail your photo with your BFF in your craziest, funniest or most interesting pose along with Pure ‘n Fresh bottles to firstname.lastname@example.org. You and your BFF should each be holding a bottle of any Pure ‘n Fresh variant. Include the following details:
3. In your e-mail, tell them why Pure ‘n Fresh is your perfect BFF in your teenhood years. A minimum of 50 words is required.
4. Submission of photo entries is from January 10 – January 28, 2011 only.
5. All valid entries will be uploaded on the Unilab Facebook page on February 1, 2011. Tag your friends and family and tell them to like your entry. Voting period is from February 1-7, 2011
6. They will have top 7 PnF BFFs (or 7 pairs) who shall win the concert tickets and goodie bags!
*1 winner will get 2 Upper Box tickets and 2 Pure ‘n Fresh goodie bags
7. Winners will be announced on February 9, 2011.
Criteria for Judging
Creativity of Photo = 30%
Quality of Testimonial (Why Pure ‘n Fresh is my BFF) = 30%
Number of Facebook Likes = 30%
Pure ‘n Fresh BFF Favorite = 10%
Total of 100%
8. Entries with only 1 product shot will not be valid.
9. Entries with edited product photos will not be valid.
10. Only Pure ‘n Fresh bottles included in the photo will be accepted.
11. Only 1 entry per person will be considered.
12. All tickets must be claimed personally at Unilab (c/o Corporate Affairs) 66 United St., Mandaluyong City on the following dates only: Feb 10, 11, 14, and 15, 2011 only from 9 AM to 4:30 PM. Please bring one valid ID (school/company ID, passport, driver’s license or SSS) and copy of your birth certificate. In the event that winner cannot personally claim the prizes, an authorized representative can claim the prizes on her behalf. The authorized representative must bring the following: valid ID of teen winner, birth certificate of teen winner.
13. In the event that winner cannot personally claim the prizes, an authorized representative can claim the prizes on her behalf. The authorized representative must bring the following: valid ID of teen winner, birth certificate of teen winner.
14. Unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
If you and your friends are thinking about a place to celebrate New year’s eve. You can check out the following options.
1. Hotels – hotels have special buffet rates for this time of the year. Room rates may be costly but if you can afford it then why the heck not. Spend your new year’s eve in luxury.
2. Restaurants and Bars – For sure, the most popular hangouts in the Metro can leave you clamoring for more of 2010 with the best Dj’s and clubbing music.
3. Malls – Eastwood countdown will start at 5pm on December 31st, Mall of Asia will be at 11pm. I don’t know what happened with Makati. They have decided to give it a rest this year.
So everybody Welcome 2011 with a happy face and a hopeful heart.
Fan of Twilight? Vampire Diaries?
Then head off to Attica Bar and Lounge in A Venue Makati at 9 pm on October 28
Experience Halloween by being your fab Goth self
Attire is Glam Goth
ETC and Mossimo are giving out 30 invites to this event
If you have a Goth Photo of yourself or The Scariest Photo from a previous party then email email@example.com or post it on Philippine Fashion Rocks Facebook
Join now 8)